The Safari tents are perfect for Glamping, Campsites, Landowners, Holidays companies, Event organizers, Festivals or Holiday homes and Hotel over-spill.
The Safari tents have been designed to suit the family rental market. Kids love them and the unique concept offers a whole new experience of camping with all the comforts, convenience and space of a large lodge or mobilehome but at a fraction of the price. The tents are large and open plan, airy, light in colour, very modern, stylish and comfortable. They are easy to deliver, build, maintain and do not require planning permission.
• The tents have 2 large separate bedrooms, kitchen/dining area, lounge/sitting area and large decking perfect for Al fresco dining. Total living space of over 45m2
• The bedrooms have space for 1 double bed in Bedroom No1 and 2 sets of bunk beds in Bedroom No2. Providing a sleeping capacity of 6-8. The tent can also be set up to accommodate groups of over 10 persons.
• Full freestanding kitchen with cooker and full-size fridge freezer.
• The canvas used is 450GMS/m2 and is water repellent, UV resistant, anti-rot, anti-mold/mildew. Life span of the tent is over 10 years.
• In our tents it is also possible to have shower, sink and WC inside the tent if requested.
• The whole Safari tent sits on a large wooded deck which is raised off the ground and provides an extended outdoor living space. The solid wooden floor allows the use of freestanding furniture within the tent. The raised decking prevents the problem of tent flooding and creates the perfect living space.
• We can provide the complete package to supply and build the Safari tents anywhere in Europe.